About Us ▾
Academic Calendar 2024
Join Our Team
Profency Exam Prep
(TOMER)Turkish Tuition Fee
Kastamonu State University
Sakarya Univ. of Applied Science
About Turkish Universities
University Placement Service
Quote of Turkish Un.for Int.Students
Top Ranking Universities
Master & PHD
Student Life ▾
Life in KASTAMONU
Life in YOZGAT
Life in BILECIK
Life in KARABUK
Exchange Programs (Erasmus+, Mevlana, Farabi...)
Imagine experiencing a new culture with student exchange programs and activities at the best universities of the best countries in the world, and making friendships that will last throughout your life! ALS makes this dream come true. Do you want to have an education experience abroad but are having difficulty finding an advisor? Do you still want to spend time in another country while studying in Turkey? ALS company offers consultancy services for all these issues.
All your dreams can come true with the student exchange program.
The first program that will make your dreams come true is the Student Exchange program, which is the process you spend at a partner university where you can attend classes or work in another country. Thanks to this process, students can learn the local language, get to know a different culture, and thus have the opportunity to direct their careers.
Students participating in exchange programs do not pay a fee, and they receive a certain grant for tuition and living fees in the countries they visit, depending on the programs they participate in. For accommodation, you may be offered to stay with a host family or live in student dormitories. This is a great opportunity to experience a different lifestyle, new perspectives and alternative academic practices.
The duration of the student exchange program varies depending on the program and country you choose and is divided into two.
- Long-term changes program lasts 6-10-12 months.
- Short-Term exchange programs last from 1 week to 3 months.
Student Exchange Programs are divided into 3:
Erasmus program is the most famous exchange program in Turkey. It is financed by the European Union and provides all the opportunities for students to study in a European country. During the Erasmus exchange program, students do not pay any additional tuition fees and are given grants to help with living and rental costs as additional financial support. In the Erasmus program, students can only choose European countries. It is possible to evaluate the Erasmus program in two separate categories. These categories are as follows;
* Student exchange programs called educational mobility
* Internship opportunities abroad, called internship mobility
2.Mevlana Exchange Program
The most important difference between the Mevlana student exchange program and the Erasmus program is that it covers many countries of the world. While students can choose only the European program in the Erasmus program, they can choose many countries of the world in the Mevlana program.
The exchange program encourages the exchange of students and faculty members between universities in Turkey and abroad. Associate, undergraduate, master's and doctoral students can apply.
If you choose the Mevlana exchange program, you can study abroad for at least one and at most two semesters, but it cannot exceed one year in total. As with the Farabi program, you do not pay any fee to the university in the Mevlana exchange program.
Application Conditions for Mevlana Exchange Program
1. The student must be an associate, undergraduate, master's or doctoral student registered in higher education programs that provide formal education,
2. The overall academic grade point average of associate and undergraduate students must be at least 2.50 out of 4.00,
3. The overall academic grade point average of master's and doctoral students must be at least 3.00 out of 4.00.
It is a program that allows the exchange of students studying at associate, bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees between universities in Turkey since 2008. The most obvious difference between the Farabi exchange program and the Erasmus and Mevlana exchange programs is that the Farabi exchange program is closed to abroad. You can apply for the Farabi exchange program in two periods: Fall and Spring. The program duration is one academic year at most and you do not pay any fees to the university you attend.
- Associate and undergraduate students must have completed the first year and have an average of at least two (2/4) out of four.
- Master's and PhD students must have completed the first semester (Cannot apply for preparatory and scientific preparation) and have a GPA of at least two and a half (2.5/4) out of four.
When it comes to student exchange programs, International Student Exchange Programs, or ISEP, have been offering students the opportunity to study abroad at universities and colleges around the world for more than 40 years. The ISEP student exchange program operates with more than 300 institutions in 50 different countries, but opportunities will depend on the school you study at. Accordingly, if your university is a member of ISEP, you can exchange places with a student from another ISEP exchange institution.
International Association for the Exchange of the Students for Technical Experience is an international organization that offers exchange opportunities to students who want to gain technical work experience abroad. During the program, which can last from 4 weeks to 52 weeks, students receive technical training related to the departments they study. You can also consider IAESTE as an internship program where you gain experience.
We touched upon the diversity of student exchange programs. So why should you apply for exchange programs?
- You can discover a new culture with the exchange program.
- You will get to know a different education model.
- You can take your foreign language to an advanced level or have the opportunity to learn a new language.
- You will make lifelong friends from different cultures.
- It will be an advantage for you as you move up the career ladder.
What are the Erasmus Conditions?
- Your grade point average and language level must comply with the requirements published by the university.
- You need to have formal education.
- The department you study in must provide formal education.
- You should remember that those who have participated in the Erasmus program once cannot participate a second time.
- Preparatory and first year students cannot participate in Erasmus; 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students can participate. You can apply to the program when you are a freshman and join the program when you are a sophomore.
- With the Erasmus program, you can go to any country and any university with which your department has a mutual agreement. You can find out which countries and universities you can go to by looking at the agreement table of the university you study at.
- For undergraduate studies, your GPA must be at least two and a half out of four.
- The GPA of master's and doctoral students must be at least three out of four.
Erasmus Mundus Program for students:
Erasmus Mundus is a program established for students at higher education level. Only master's level students can apply to this program. The master's Erasmus Mundus program takes a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 24 months.
-Students who want to become exchange students by participating in the Farabi program must have completed the first semester and have a GPA of at least two out of four.
If you have more questions than this article, you can get consultancy from ALS GROUP.
BEING A STUDENT IN SAKARYA
BEING A STUDENT IN ISTANBUL MAY NOT BE AS GOOD AS IT SEEMS!
THE ROAD TO MIDWIFERY
Graphic Design Program / Interior Design Program
MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRANSPORTATION TECHNOLOGIES / AUTOMOT
Seed Technology Program Plant and Animal Production Department
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING TOURISM MANAGEMENT
Biomedical & Bioengineering
Department of Physiotherapy
Kastamonu University Civil Aviation Department
Bilecik University, Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics
Turkish Universities Entry Exam for Int. Students
GAIN A NURSING DEGREE IN TURKEY
Journey from Automotive Technology to Automotive Engineering!
4-Year Pilotage Bachelor Program
What is International Trade and Logistics Department?
Department of Management Information Systems
Exchange Programs (Erasmus+, Mevlana, Farabi...)
Studying Agricultural Engineering in Turkey
Bilecik Şeyh Edebali University Department of Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
Studying Finance, Banking and Insurance Departments at Yozgat Bozok University
Student-friendly Yozgat Bozok University
Department of Statistics and Computer Science
The Management and Organization Department's Business Management Progr
The Road to Dentistry
Construction and Construction Technology
TURKEY FOR STUDENTS FROM OVERSEAS?
Audio-Visual Techniques and Media Production
Shape One's Future with the World's Best University!
STUDYING MEDICINE IN TURKEY
Be on the Front Lines in the World
Machinery and Metal Technologies Program
Hotel Restaurant and Treat Services Department / Cookery Program
PROFESSION OF ANIMAL FRIENDS "VETERINARY"
Computer Programming Associate Degree
Why Study Health Programs in Turkey ?
PROGRAM OF ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION
Doing a Master's Degree in Turkey
Studying in a big city in Turkey or studying in a small city?
Department of Marketing and Foreign Trade
Property Guard and Security Department / Civil Defense and Firefightin
Kastamonu University Gastronomy and Culinary Arts Department
+90 850 800 14 26
ALS | University Placement Service
Osmanağa Mah. Söğütlü Çeşme Cad.
No: 74 Selvi Han Kat: 3 (Ofis: 79)
+90 850 800 14 26
+90 542 114 01 26