UPS (University Placement Form)
Postgraduate Education at Karabuk University
Karabuk University graduate studies are carried out in the Graduate School of Science, Graduate School of Social Sciences and Graduate School of Health Sciences. The opportunities for international students to receive education in open programs at our institutes are facilitated by the management of our University. International students who wish to receive graduate education may apply to graduate programs by using the information on this page.
Admission Dates: 1 December 2020- 15 January 2021
Tuition Fee : 7200 TL + 1500 $ (Coaching Fee is paid to Institute ) ? Totally around 2400 $ for 2 years
Registration Fee: $ 100
List of Programs Available at the Graduate Schools (Institutes) of Karabuk University
Terms of Application
International candidate students who graduated from undergraduate or postgraduate programs of universities and want to be educated at the postgraduate programs could complete their application processes by filling the online Institute Application Form or by handing in the application form to the Directorate of the Institutes on condition that they provide the documents stated below:
1. The undergraduate or postgraduate certificate of graduation
2. Certificate of language proficiency.
Applications for graduate education are open at any time of the of year. In case of the acceptance by the applied Department, a temporary registration certificate is given to the student. Students may apply for the visa with this certificate. If the tuition fee is paid and the course registration is done before the beginning of the upcoming first semester, the final registration process is carried out.
The candidates who will apply for graduate education can contact the Head of the Department or any faculty member, whom they want to work with, before they can apply.
1. Copy of Diploma
2. Copy of Transcript
3. Copy of Passport or ID
5. Certificate of Recognition from the Higher Education Council of Turkey (YOK) for the recognition of the institutions which the student graduated.
Evaluation and Student Acceptance
• Quota application is not applied on the institutes under the auspices of Karabuk University in terms of student admissions, the quotas are determined according the view of the Head of the Department and with the Institute Directorate’s decision.
• Applications are open throughout the year. However, final registration takes places in the registration period stated in the academic calendar every semester.
• The needed files of those who apply for the postgraduate programs are requested after the Institute Directorate’s positive decision for the admission after the view of the Head of the Department is taken.
• The candidates, who apply for being a postgraduate student by providing evidence which shows that he/she is given scholarship by The Republic of Turkey or their own government, are accepted to postgraduate programs as non-quota students within the agreed quota of the concerning Department for those candidates and by the decision of Institute Directorate’s decision.
• The candidates, who apply for having postgraduate education depending on the bilateral agreements of which Karabuk University is a side, are accepted as non-quota students by the view of the Head of the concerning Department, the decision of Institute Directorate and by the approval of University Senate.
• On occasions that are not exempted by bilateral agreements, candidates are required to pay the fee determined by the University Administrative Committee depending on the Council of Ministers’
• Successful students who apply for the transfer are accepted with the proposal of the Institute Department and with the Board decision of the Institute.
Announcement of the Results and Final Registration
• The results of the applications are announced via the concerning Institution’s webpage.
• Registrations are made by the concerning Institution Student Affairs on the date announced via the concerning Institution’s webpage
• The students who have the right for final registration are required to provide the documents below:
1. A certified copy of the diploma or graduation certificate
2. A certified copy of the transcript
3. The application form and certified copies of the documents declared in the application form
4. A certified copy of the student visa taken from Foreign Representative Office
5. A certified copy of the passport
6. A declaration of residence for education
7. 3 photographs (taken in the last 6 months)
8. A document which shows the education fee has been paid
9. For the students who come via the state scholarship, an official document taken from concerning state institutions or from concerning countries’ embassies stating that their education fee is to be paid (For such students, item h is not required)
+90 850 800 14 26